Click on the link below to view the list of participants at the Venice conference.
Place of the event
Arsenale di Venezia
To join the Arsenal:
- 10 minutes’ walk from Piazza San Marco.
- By vaporetto, getting off at the Arsenale stop. If you plan to use the vaporetto regularly, there is a Vaporetto Pass which gives you unlimited use of this means of transport.
ARSENALE DI VENEZIA
Campo de l’Arsenal, 30122 Venezia VE, Italie
Welcome cocktail reception, Wednesday 15 November
You must be registered. It is no longer possible to register for the Aperitivo.
Palazzo Veneziano – Venice Collection
Fondamenta delle Zattere 1413, Dorsoduro, 30123 Venice, Italie
You must be registered (checked on the back of your badge). It is no longer possible to register for the Aperitivo.
Circolo Ufficiali Marina Militare
Fondamenta Arsenale, 2168, 30122 Venezia VE, Italie
Discover the Cultural Heritage of the Ports of Venice and Chioggia with a mobile application
The App “Virtual Museum of the Ports of Venice and Chioggia”, created by the North Adriatic Sea Port Authority, offers a captivating experience allowing visitors to explore maritime traditions, historical structures, and modern port operations. By combining history and technology, this immersive app invites everyone to dive into the past, understand the present, and envision the future of Venetian maritime port culture.
The project was financed by the Interreg 2014-2020 Italy-Croatia Programme and developed thanks to the invaluable contributions and cooperation of important local public and private actors.
Download the Virtual Museum app and embark on an unforgettable adventure through the cultural heritage of the Ports of Venice and Chioggia.
SATURDAY 18 NOVEMBER PROGRAMME
Find out more about the day’s programme (additional cost of €180 exc. VAT – prior RSVP required during registration):
- An AIVP Member – participation: €790 exc. VAT
- A non AIVP Member – participation: €950 exc. VAT
- An Italian resident – participation: €632 exc. VAT
The AIVP has pre-reserved rooms at negotiated rates in two different hotels located on the main island of Venice for the nights of Wednesday 15, Thursday 16, Friday 17 and Saturday 18 November 2023.
The rates below are per room, per night, including breakfast and tourist tax, in the two partner hotels.
- Category 1: €230
- Category 2: €260
Please note that these negotiated rates are only available with the AIVP via our registration form. Booking directly with the hotels will not entitle you to these rates.
The AIVP allotments are limited and will be applied on a first come, first served basis. As this is a busy period, we recommend that you book your accommodation as early as possible.
[FULL] Palazzo Veneziano - 4 stars
located in the historic district of Dorsoduro, south of the main island of Venice.
To join the Arsenal:
- 20 minutes on foot to Piazza San Marco, then 10 minutes to the Arsenale.
- By Vaporetto: take line 5.1 to the Zattere stop and get off at the San Zaccaria stop (line 5.1) and walk to the Arsenal (10 minutes).
Fondamenta Zattere Al Ponte Lungo, 1413, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Tel.: +39 041 277 8719
See on Google Map
[FULL] Carnival Palace - 4 stars
located in the Baia del Re district, a timeless place where the soul of Venice has remained intact, at the north of the main island of Venice.
To reach the Arsenal, by vaporetto:
- Take line 4.1 to the Crea stop, get off at the Arsenale stop. Then walk 5 minutes to the Arsenal. This is the quickest and most direct route.
- Other connections via the Cannaregio Canal and the Grand Canal are possible, but the journey will be longer.
Fondamenta Cannaregio, 929, 30121 Venezia VE, Italy
Tel.: +39 041 244 0320
See on Google Map
Vaporetto and ACTV bus prices (guide prices)
- Single ticket for 1 journey: €9.50
- 24-hour ticket: €25
- Ticket valid for 48 hours: €35
- Ticket valid for 72 hours: €45
- 7-day ticket: €65
To or from Venice Marco Polo airport (guide prices)
- ACTV bus or ATVO bus from Marco Polo airport to Venice (Piazzale Roma): €10 one-way, €18 return
- Water taxis in Venice. As with other means of transport, the prices of Venice water taxis are high. This pleasant ride will only be worthwhile for larger groups, as the boats can accommodate up to 10 people. Water taxi fares are fixed and depend on the company, the distance and the number of people carried.
To or from Treviso airport
ATVO bus or Barzi Services.